Total Tayangan Halaman

emotion

سم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Pengikut

Sabtu, 14 April 2012

♥♥♥♥♥

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow            
                                                                              ♥♥♥                       ♥♥♥                        
                                                                          ♥♥♥♥♥♥                ♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
I have died everyday                                          ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥            ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
waiting for you                                                 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥     ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
Darlin' don't be afraid                                        ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥  ♥♥  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥   
I have loved you for a                                          ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
Thousand years                                                   ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥  
I'll love you for a                                                      ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
Thousand more                                                         ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
                                                                                  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
Time stands still                                                             ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
beauty in all she is                                                           ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I will be brave                                                                     ♥♥♥♥♥♥  
I will not let anything                                                             ♥♥♥♥
Take away                                                                             ♥♥ 
What's standing in front of me
Every breath,
Every hour has come to this

I have died everyday
Waiting for you



Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more


I have died everyday
Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid,
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more


























Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar